Thursday, July 14, 2016

Today is Thursday

Molly- I'm proud to announce my accomplishment for today (as many of you I'm sure will be thrilled to  hear *cough cough* Courtney) is, I became a professional cheerleader (see picture later). Today was our last day, and like always we started out with wonderful breakfast. For me that usually means something hot, cereal, tea, and coke...for caffeine only (the tea is decaffeinated...trust me I'm not proud but if you were in my shoes you'd all understand). Before I left on Saturday, the chances of rain here were low, but it has ended up raining everyday. So, we ended up waiting an hour or so for the rain to stop until we left to finish our roofing job (no one needs to slip...that would be tragic). In the mean time we played Four Men on a Couch (Kansas vs. Ohio addition, Kansas won 3/3 FYI). But, when we finally got to the worksite we finished up out roof by 2pm, and were very proud, and Fred the man who owned the house was just as happy. Then our new favorite person, Barbara, treated us all to some DQ. Now after that I planned to clean up and pack...instead napped, and missed an exciting mouse chase while I was slumbering... unfortunately. Anyway we ended our night with an amazing service and a hike to the burial mounds (it was cool). They are about to kick us out of the only place with WIFI, so I'll try to end this quickly and hope everything is spelled correctly. I've had the most amazing time and have grown and learned so much, I'm so lucky I got to come and follow out Christ's work and teach and show God's glory. Not sure how to end this now so... see you guys soon! *waves and goes to bed*

(edited for typos)

1 comment:

  1. And where are those cheerleading pics?

    Safe travels tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete